Monday 18 April 2011

Anyone for Birthday Cake?

This weekend I didn't hold my market stall because I was busy making a custom birthday cake! I was given the theme of red, white and gold and also Lime green. It was so much fun to make.. especially using edible gold glitter for the first time. I displayed them on my Robert Gordon tiered cake stand. And was pretty impressed with myself! 


Raspberry and Cream Cupcakes


Lime and Pistachio Mini Cakes
I also made a bouquet of sweet treats. My first attempt at cake pops was initially hard because the mud cake balls kept falling apart when I dipped them in the chocolate. So after I froze the cake balls, I was able to dip them more easily. I also chocolate dipped strawberries for the bouquet of treats.
Bouquet of Sweet Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment